Monday, April 26, 2010

minute details

When is it that you start looking at minute details. When is it that you find those small things to be corrected, which in normal circumstances you would have over looked. When is it that you go in search of perfection, if you call correcting the minute things as perfection.

I was watching one of my favorite movies 'Hera Pheri'. I have watched it a hundred times earlier. But have never found Tabu's dance for the 'Po po pon' song this funny. I know she is an actor of good caliber. I also agree that she does good (in) movies. But for the first time today I observed her expressions in the song/dance sequence. She is just too good.

Back to the topic. Was it because I have seen the movie a lot of times that I started observing her expressions in detail. How was it that I missed it earlier. I then started thinking in th lines of when does one observe minute details.

My take:
1. You are done with all the big stuff.
2, You have nothing new to see and a person needs something new every time in life.
3. Or he/she must be drunk


your thoughts please

2 comments:

KIP ! said...

Or it be you are in a foreign land and got nothing much to do. Your time ticks in slow mo, that you find time to see all the details !

Kim said...

Hmmm.... Never thought about that. Lemme give it a thought