Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Onsite in Sight

Stop giving me stories
bout why i am not sent onsite
I am already in worries
Cos no onsite in sight

Its been more than 3 years
Not gone anywhere onsite
You keep giving me those sneers
Whenever I tell I wanna go onsite

Friends call-in for a treat
As they are again taking the flight
But i sit in office, coding byte by byte
As I been been told, my performance will send me onsite

Wanna see the US
Wanna have beer in Germany
Wanna pee in Paris
But max I have got is Coorg Honey

Wanna make more money
manager says I am being funny
Sadly I dont have a single penny
Not even to have Goa Fenny

Wanna build a house
Atleast buy a 30/40 site
Wanna stay there with my spouse
But now my future doesn't look that bright

I wanna be onsite
So with my boss I fight
he takes it very light
Not knowing my plight

She joined a month back
But today she needs to pack
Cos off to some place
She's ready to race


Contd.....

No comments: