Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 - a look back


Keeping up with the tradition of better late than never "Happy new year, may all your wishes come true. May you follow the righteous path. May your health serve you well in the journey". Now that we got the pleasantries out of the way, I look back at the year gone by.

2012 has been a good year for me with Kareena Kapoor dancing to 4 item numbers. A lot of changes happened in this year. Work wise it continues suck better than ever. Personally, I started this year with a lot of travel. I traveled every weekend from Bangalore to Mumbai. I realized how tiring flight travel can also be. Being short on cash, I started travelling in Mumbai local from the airport. Finally things fell in place and I moved out of Bangalore. I was initially sad but looking at the bigger picture, I am very happy that I moved out.
A couple of dreams came true. I always wanted to run a full marathon. I ran one in Ranganatittu. Though I sucked at it, I completed. I always wanted to drive from Mumbai to Goa. Managed to convince the wife on this and finally drove to Goa and back. It was a memorable trip. I wanted to learn to swim. This year end saw me kick starting that as well. All in all it was a good year.

Looking forward to an eventful 2013 gupl, gulp, gul.....

No comments: